Stinger's Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patience...........

4 posters

Go down

Patience........... Empty Patience...........

Post by Stump16 Tue Jul 08, 2008 10:36 am

Hey Guys,

I know that we have had a rough time lately, but I want to encourage everyone to be patient. We have a very SOLID team, and I have confidence that we will snap out of this drought. We have a very good ball team from top to bottom, but we are just snakebit. We will snap out of it, I promise you. Anytime you add new players, things drop off for a little while until we gel as a team. I have been through this many times, and the result is always the same. The more we play together, the better we will be.

This is not the time for knee-jerk reactions. Let's keep that in mind, and allow this thing to work. I know that it is often easy to have doubts about things, when everything is not going well. Just keep in mind that slow and steady wins the race.

We are in 12th place on the Big 10 List, 21.5 points out of the top 10 with this weekend, State, the weekend of the 26th and then the TRIPLE Pts tournament left. We still have a really good shot at making the Big 10 Finals. We just need to relax and play ball like I know that we can. The defense is SOLID. We just need to wake the bats up. When that happens, we are going to be tough to beat.

Let's make a run for the Big 10, and show everyone how tough we really are........

Stump
Stump16
Stump16

Back to top Go down

Patience........... Empty Re: Patience...........

Post by CoinGuy Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:53 pm

Man, as long as I've waited to see the stats updated, I've got all the patients in the world to wait on this team to come out kicking ass.
CoinGuy
CoinGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by tarheelguy Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:26 am

Does anyone have a tissue? Dang Stump you should do motivational speaking for a living. However I agree with you ONE HUNDRED %.
In the words of the late Jimmy V, Don't give up! Don't ever give up !
All of it is gonna come together WE (and I am Definately including me ) have to start hitting and that is all !I personally think we should throw the book away , everyone quit worrying about averages,and just go hit the DOG SH_ _ out of the ball ! See everyone Saturday I'm out !

tarheelguy

Back to top Go down

Post by TK00 Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:58 am

I couldn't agree more Stump.

You guys know who we're starting off with?

TK00

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum