Stinger's Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAMETIME for Sunday @ Dupree - 9:00

Go down

GAMETIME for Sunday @ Dupree - 9:00 Empty GAMETIME for Sunday @ Dupree - 9:00

Post by Stump16 Thu Jul 24, 2008 4:11 pm

Hey guys,

We have Dem Boys for the first game. Drive By, J Dawgs, Jokers and Troublemakers are in this one also. We just need to take care of our business. We control our own destiny. We can walk away from this tournament with as many as 12 points. That will make a big dent in the point deficit. Let's put on our game faces and make a run at the FINALS.

Here's Kenny's post from the ISA BOARD:

Gentleman I did pick up a seventh team so I will pay the first place triple point entry and half for the second place team. The entry fee will be $250.00 instead of $260.00 for this tournament and will be a double elimination format.

Due to one filed closing early I need help from everyone. We have to be off one field at 2:30 so I need your team to be ready at least 15 minutes before game time so we may be able to start early. If we get behind at the 1:30 game we may have to go to a one pitch or five inning game to complete playing on that one field.

Thanks to all who are participating and will see you at the park Saturday and Sunday. When you get your game time please leave me a message here or by e-mail at kmcdaniel@ipcinc.com

9AM

Game 1 Dem Boyz vs Stingers F2
Game 2 J Dawgs vs Troublemakers F1

10AM

Game 3 Drive By vs Jokers F1
Game 4 Ga Legacy vs game 1 winner F2
Stump16
Stump16

Back to top Go down