Stinger's Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

READY TO DESTROY ALL THE NAY SAYERS !

2 posters

Go down

READY TO DESTROY ALL THE NAY SAYERS ! Empty READY TO DESTROY ALL THE NAY SAYERS !

Post by tarheelguy Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:42 am

Fellas , no one thinks we ought to be at the Big -Ten finals and I see their point. However Drive -By chose their fate and it was a blessing for us.We should absolutely be prepared to go this weekend and kick the dog crap out of some teams. We have a real good team and I think we have the talent to freakin win this thing. Everybody pick each other up when something don't go right and we need to do nothing but build each others confidence all day long. I am looking forward to this alot because this will be my final commited tournament with a team and I am PROUD to be finishing it up with you guys. Make me even happier to go out a CHAMPION ! See everybody Saturday !

tarheelguy

Back to top Go down

READY TO DESTROY ALL THE NAY SAYERS ! Empty Re: READY TO DESTROY ALL THE NAY SAYERS !

Post by CoinGuy Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:42 am

Guys, we talked it up last tournament about leaving it all on the field but I don't think we did that as a team. We were flat against the Jokers and we could have taken that game had we not been. We need to LEAVE IT ALL ON THE FIELD as a team this weekend. Play every game like it's the last one we'll play. We've got the team to take this tournament, I don't care what anybody outside of this team has to say about that.

I'm with Kevin, we need to come up kicking some ass early and make a stand that we do belong and we will have a say in who wins it.
CoinGuy
CoinGuy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum