Stinger's Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIM BELL & his wife..........prayers needed

3 posters

Go down

TIM BELL & his wife..........prayers needed Empty TIM BELL & his wife..........prayers needed

Post by Stump16 Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:27 pm

Hey guys,

I just got a call from Tim Bell. His wife was 6 weeks pregnant, and had a miscarriage this morning. They both are pretty upset (understandably). I told him that we would keep them in our thoughts and prayers. Any words of encouragement would be appreciate, I'm sure.

With that being said, Tim won't be there this weekend. He will be staying home with his wife.

Stump
Stump16
Stump16

Back to top Go down

TIM BELL & his wife..........prayers needed Empty Re: TIM BELL & his wife..........prayers needed

Post by CoinGuy Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:33 pm

DAMN!!!!! That's tragic. By all means, let him know that the Aucoin's are thinking and praying for them. If he needs anything, let me know.

Tim, if you see this by so some chance, stay strong and know that we're here for you if you need us.
CoinGuy
CoinGuy

Back to top Go down

TIM BELL & his wife..........prayers needed Empty Re: TIM BELL & his wife..........prayers needed

Post by MikeHGA79 Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:56 pm

They will be in our thoughts. I'm sorry to hear that.

We'll be playing for them this weekend.
MikeHGA79
MikeHGA79
Admin

https://stingers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TimBell# Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:50 pm

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. It is very nice of you guys to express your concerns and offer support. We will make it through this with the strength of the LORD and your prayers. Best of luck in Rome! I willl be thinking of you all. GO STINGERS!

TimBell#

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum