Stinger's Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saturday.......

Go down

Saturday....... Empty Saturday.......

Post by Stump16 Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:08 am

It was a tough weekend guys. We went 2-2, but could have easily done better. Our mistakes and injuries are still causing problems for us. We need to stay focused, and keep a positive attitude. This is a good group of guys, and we are just a couple of players away from turning this into something really special. I just ask that everyone remains patient. I assure you that I am working to fill our gaps. Your patience and good attitudes will get us through this transitional period.

We are so close.....

I also want to apologize to the team for the coaching mistake that i made in that first game. I got caught up in the moment and had a brain fart, telling Matt to run for someone when Matt was already in the lineup. My mistake and I apologize to the team. This sort of thing should never have happened, and it probably cost us a chance to win that game.

Let's put this tournament behind us, and try to regroup for the NIT on the 28th. Since we don't play again for 2 weeks, we should be able to let some of our injuries heal and be ready for a good showing against teams from the surrounding states. I am looking forward to it.
Stump16
Stump16

Back to top Go down