Stinger's Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THIS Weekend - Gametime 9 AM - ALTO Park in Rome

2 posters

Go down

THIS Weekend - Gametime 9 AM - ALTO Park in Rome Empty THIS Weekend - Gametime 9 AM - ALTO Park in Rome

Post by Stump16 Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:26 am

Hey guys, this is the tournament that we have been waiting for. A chance to win some big money. Let's come to the park with our game faces on.

This weekend, I dont want to see anyone getting down on themselves, their teammates or anyone else. The first step to winning is a positive attitude. Let's take a positive attitude into this tournament and come away with some CASH.

If we can commit to the following, I think we will have a good shot:

(1) FOCUS (know the situation you are in - know where you are going with the ball before the play starts)
(2) Hit the ball down, hard and consistently (DO NOT HIT THE BALL IN THE MIDDLE with less than 2 outs and runners on 1st and 2nd)
(3) SMART BASERUNNING (on a fly ball to the outfield, be on the bag prepared to tag and advance to the next base - this will take us out of potential double play situations and move the runners into scoring position)
(4) MAKE PLAYS
(5) KEEP A GOOD ATTITUDE (it does us no good to dwell on a missed play or a missed call. If we get down on ourselves, it brings the rest of the team down. Positive things happen with positive thoughts)

Guys, I know that we are all adults here, and some of you might be offended by me reminding you of some of these things. If that is the case, just let me know. But I am going to tell you, I see lots of potential with this team. Quite honestly, we are not playing up to our ability. I want to change that. If I can get you to bear with me, and listen to the things that I am saying, I promise you we will WIN.

If you have any comments regarding this post, I welcome the feedback.

STUMP
Stump16
Stump16

Back to top Go down

THIS Weekend - Gametime 9 AM - ALTO Park in Rome Empty Re: THIS Weekend - Gametime 9 AM - ALTO Park in Rome

Post by MikeHGA79 Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:44 am

Agreed!

I'm looking forward to getting back out there!
MikeHGA79
MikeHGA79
Admin

https://stingers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down