Stinger's Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We fell short of the Big 10 FINALS by 1 point

2 posters

Go down

We fell short of the Big 10 FINALS by 1 point Empty We fell short of the Big 10 FINALS by 1 point

Post by Stump16 Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:14 pm

Hey guys, it looks like it is official. We are not going to be able to play in the finals. We made a nice run at it, but fell 1 point short. I approached Kenny to see if he could or would be willing to let us in, but the Final 10 teams have already been posted. I don't see them going back and changing anything now.

We are still eligible for the second chance tournament. I mentioned it on Saturday, and it appeared that everyone was in. I need to confirm. If you are available for and are wanting to play in the second chance tournament I need to know as soon as possible. The second chance will be held the same weekend as the Big 10 FINALS.

Either post a response on here, or give me a call (678) 656-8666

Stump
Stump16
Stump16

Back to top Go down

We fell short of the Big 10 FINALS by 1 point Empty Re: We fell short of the Big 10 FINALS by 1 point

Post by CoinGuy Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:58 pm

I'm in for the 2nd chance tournament.

Did you talk to Kenny about the Drive By situation? What did he have to say about that bunch?
CoinGuy
CoinGuy

Back to top Go down

We fell short of the Big 10 FINALS by 1 point Empty Re: We fell short of the Big 10 FINALS by 1 point

Post by Stump16 Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:44 pm

I sent him an email, pleading our case. He didn't respond. I am assuming that he was not in agreement with my email. Maybe someone will step up and do something about Drive By, but I have my doubts about that.
Stump16
Stump16

Back to top Go down

Post by CoinGuy Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:16 pm

Thanks man. Just curious.
CoinGuy
CoinGuy

Back to top Go down

We fell short of the Big 10 FINALS by 1 point Empty Second Chance

Post by Woodson Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:24 am

I am in for the second chance tourney. We need to come out ready to play and give 110%. This is our tournament to win. After all the way we played lately we should be in the final. However don't kid yourself and think anyone is going to give it to us cause there not but if we show up ready to play next saturday and we give it our all we should come out with the gold. Like I said before though we have got to show up ready to play. We have two weeks to get ready now lets see how bad we want it. We finally got the 2-2 monkey off our backs now lets put one in the win column.

Woodson

Back to top Go down

We fell short of the Big 10 FINALS by 1 point Empty One more thing

Post by Woodson Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:26 am

I have been trying to fugure this out the whole time I have been playing with yall. WHO THE HELL IS COINGUY? And where did you get that name?

Woodson

Back to top Go down

Post by CoinGuy Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:32 am

Scott, it's me, Steve. CoinGuy came from an old screen name I had on the Mohr Softball Message board (Saucoin). I was kidding with a guy about his wordy answers when he was just replying with 1 or 2 words. So, he shot back, "what do you mean coinguy". It stuck from there. The Saucoin is my 1st initial and my last name Aucoin.
CoinGuy
CoinGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down