Stinger's Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BIG 10 FINALS - First game @ 8:30 vs Dem Boyz

Go down

BIG 10 FINALS - First game @ 8:30 vs Dem Boyz Empty BIG 10 FINALS - First game @ 8:30 vs Dem Boyz

Post by Stump16 Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:56 pm

Hey guys we have our gametime. We need to be there 1 hour before gametime with ID's in hand. We have to check in and get our wristbands. We must wear our wristbands all day. We need to get out there this weekend and let everyone know that we mean business. Let's silence those who think we don't deserve to be in the finals.

Here's the posting from the ISA Board:

First I would like to say thanks to the players and fans that have supported Georgia ISA for the 2008 season.

I (Kenny Mc) would like to thank the following people for making this year one of the best for ISA: Rusty Mansell, Brooks Tinsley, Hank Heffner, Joey Gilstrap, Eddie Holcomb, and all the umpires (to many to name).

Please have your players at the park one (1) hour before game time so we can check each person’s Id. You must have a picture ID or something that will let us know you are who you are. The ID must be worn at all times so the umpire can see it this will verify that you have checked in and are cleared to play. The umpire will not allow you to play without the ID. If the ID comes off bring your ID and the wrist band to the check in station and we will replace them for you. As most coaches know I have e-mailed your team’s roster to verify so you will not have to bring one to the park.

Once you have your game time please leave me a message here or at kmcdaniel@ipcinc.com.

Men’s Lower D

8:30

Game 1 Collateral Damage vs X Factor / Miken
Game 2 Stingers vs Dem Boyz

9:30

Game 3 Diamond Jacs vs Hammered
Game 4 Ga Legacy vs North Ga Jokers

10:45

Game 5 Crowd Pleazers vs game 1 winner
Game 6 Diamond Kings vs gamed 2 winner
Stump16
Stump16

Back to top Go down

BIG 10 FINALS - First game @ 8:30 vs Dem Boyz Empty win it all

Post by sam 24 Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:33 pm

No reasons ya'll shouldn't be 2 and 0.

Dem boys no problem and DKING don't have DP.

I wish i was going to be there but Family come 1st. Sorry!!!

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be calling every hour.

Sam

sam 24

Back to top Go down