Stinger's Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great tournament!

3 posters

Go down

Great tournament! Empty Great tournament!

Post by MikeHGA79 Sun May 18, 2008 7:35 pm

Hey Team....thanks to everyone that came out and played through injuries. We had a beat up team for most of the day but that didn't prevent us from winning 5 games. We got 5th place overall, out of 21 teams...NOT BAD!
MikeHGA79
MikeHGA79
Admin

https://stingers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Great tournament! Empty Re: Great tournament!

Post by CoinGuy Mon May 19, 2008 10:04 am

Great tournament. I had a blast this weekend even through the pain.
CoinGuy
CoinGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stump16 Mon May 19, 2008 10:34 am

Very impressive showing this weekend guys. That was one of the craziest brackets I have ever seen in my life. We won the first game, had a one game break and then played four games in a row, had a one game break and then two more back to back. That was brutal.

We were a crew of the "walking wounded" this weekend. We had 10 players, of which nearly half had some sort of injury that we were dealing with. We had hurt arms, legs, backs etc, but there were a couple of things that were not hurt or missing, and that was "HEART" and "GOOD ATTITUDES". A special thanks to the guys who came out this weekend to help us out. There was a point on Friday when we were down to 7 players, and it was looking like we might not even have enough to play this weekend. That makes this weekend that much more impressive.

We are taking this weekend off, and our next tournament is in Cartersville on May 31st. There are 28 teams in that one, so it should be a great tournament. After this weekend, I am very excited about playing in that one.

Again, Congratulations and Thanks for a GREAT EFFORT!!!

Sincerely
Stump
Stump16
Stump16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down